At-Home Instructions for Dry Brushing
Dry Brushing 101
- Restores radiance to skin
- Stimulates circulation
- Eliminates Toxins
- Rejuvenates the nervous system
- Boosts elasticity
- Removes dead skin, revealing a fresh glow
- Can smooth cellulite **Fingers crossed!**
- Choose a brush with natural fibers. A handle helps!
- Brush skin once a day, ideally before a shower.
- Use long, upward strokes. From feet up legs, from hands to shoulders, upwards on the torso. Always toward the heart!
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping strokes.
- Avoid any broken skin. It is normal for skin to turn slightly pinkish red.
- Clean brush once a week using soap and water.
345 St. Charles Ave.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
Monday – Saturday: 9am-8pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
* By appointment only
Call Us: 479.443.1729