Due to the 2019-2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19), Solace Day Spa is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the Arkansas Department of Health directives and guidance.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
Solace Day Spa is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Prepayment for services available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests accompanying those scheduled for services discouraged
- Each client required to wash hands upon arrival and before leaving
- Your service provider will thoroughly clean hands prior to and following all services
- Your service provider will wear a clean cloth mask for each client
- All skincare product bottles used during treatment will be placed on the trolley for disinfection and disposable items will be used when possible
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release Solace Day Spa from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
Solace Day Spa agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.
All information above is accurate and I have read and understand all of the above.